Create a Soothing and Stimulating Sensory Environment
Hands on therapy! Delivers the relaxing and therapeutic effects of a bubble tube, but on a wide flat surface that kids can touch and use for sensory play. Watching the ever-changing colors and moving bubbles supports calm, focus and visual tracking. Use the remote control to change colors, or select auto-rotate to cycle through colors from red to blue to orange to pink to purple. Designed for sensory rooms, clinics and home use.
- Provides visual and auditory sensory input to stimulate under responders and calm down over responders
- Encourages interaction, attention, visual development and communication skills
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Carefully follow installation and safety instructions. Failure to do so may result in injury or property damage. Two people are required to safely assemble and install this unit. Do not stand or sit on table.
Ideas for Use
- Place in your waiting room or use as a coffee table at home to set a calming mood
- Sit around the table and draw or read, enjoying the soothing sound, changing colors and moving bubbles
- Use the remote control to change the colors. Say each color out loud as the lights change.
- 24"L x 24"W x 11.8"H
- Weighs 55 lbs.
- Holds up to 15 liters (approximately 4 gallons)
- Stainless steel base, acrylic top, PVC tubing, silica suction cups, ABS plastic remote controller
- Surface wash exterior. Wipe dry with clean cloth.
- Color: Silver and multi-colored bubble display
- One-year warranty for electrical parts. Two-year warranty for main parts.
- Requires electrical outlet. To avoid algae build-up, use distilled water. Empty and clean interior with soft cloth every 3 months.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.