Canvas Seat Swing
Supportive Hammock Chair to Sit or Swing
Take a seat and relax, or pump those legs to swing away. It’s great for kids who are just learning how to swing because it provides full bottom support, offering a feeling of security while you swing. The material wraps around and “hugs” your body, making the swing a relaxing hangout spot for older children, teens and adults. Use with adult supervision.
- Use while sitting, kneeling or prone to build core and muscle strength
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Suspend the swing from 2 points on your ceiling or doorway bar. For ease of use, we recommend Height Adjustable Swing Chain Hardware plus an additional 2 carabiners (sold separately, see accessories). Holds children and adults up to 200 lbs.
- 38"L (outside wooden rods) x 18.5"W
- 34"L (inside wooden rods) x 18.5"W
- 42"H with straps
- Weighs 1 lb.
- Holds up to 200 lbs.
- 90% cotton 10% polyester seat, Castanopsis wood dowels and 100% polyester straps
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: blue, green, yellow and white
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.