Canvas Seat Swing
Supportive Hammock Chair to Sit or Swing
Take a seat and relax, or pump those legs to swing away. It’s great for kids who are just learning how to swing because it provides full bottom support, offering a feeling of security while you swing. The material wraps around and “hugs” your body, making the swing a relaxing hangout spot for older children, teens and adults.
- Use while sitting, kneeling or prone to build core and muscle strength
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Suspend the swing from 2 points on your ceiling or doorway bar. For ease of use, we recommend Height Adjustable Swing Chain Hardware plus an additional 2 carabiners (sold separately, see accessories). Holds children and adults up to 200 lbs.
- 38"L (outside wooden rods) x 18.5"W
- 34"L (inside wooden rods) x 18.5"W
- 42"H with straps
- Weighs 3 lb.
- Holds up to 200 lbs.
- 90% cotton 10% polyester seat, Castanopsis wood dowels and 100% polyester straps
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: blue, green, yellow and white
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.