Why We Love It
Get a Handle on Chewing!
Oral motor explorers have a handle on tactile and sensory stimulation with CheweLs. The unique L shape makes it easy to hold and mouth the chewy at the same time. One end has fine bumps and the other has raised lines to offer varied textures. Perfect for grabbing, fidgeting, chewing and sucking. For light chewers. Non-returnable
- Supports chewing and mouthing
- Special L shape reaches all the way to the back molars
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Bring along as a chewy and a fidget for long car rides
- Use to encourage tactile and oral motor exploration
- Use as a tool to strengthen oral motor and facial muscles
- Includes two CheweLs
- 3.5"L x 2"W x 1.4" circumference
- Weighs 0.4 oz. each
- Made of silicone
- Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Dishwasher safe. Top rack only.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Yellow and dark gray
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.