Climbing Holds (set of 6)
Get 10% off when you buy 2 or more sets. Discount applied automatically in cart.
Why We Love It
Rock Climbing Wall Holds
Kids climbing the walls? Now they can do it for real on these rock wall holds! Watch your child's self confidence and strength increase as they climb from one hold to another. Climbing provides proprioceptive input, promotes core strength and also strengthens the hands, arms and legs. Kids improve their motor-planning skills as they decide where to place each hand and foot as they ascend the wall. Climbing can benefit kids of an entire range of cognitive and communicative disabilities as well as kids with sensory processing disorder. These Climbing Holds can be used at home, school or a therapy clinic.
- Great for proprioceptive input and improving bilateral coordination and motor planning skills
- Provides upper and lower body strengthening
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 5-12
Ideas for Use
- Practice colors with your child by telling them which color hold to climb on
- Place a prize at the top of the wall for kids to retrieve when they reach the top
- Pretend you are on a mountain trying to reach the top
Included guide provides instructions for installing on plywood using included hardware. To install on concrete, different hardware must be used.
Materials arrive slightly lubricated and individually wrapped to maintain the integrity of the hardware.
- Includes six holds and installation hardware (for plywood)
- 4" to 5" length. 2" to 3.5" width
- Weighs 4.6 oz. to 7.7 oz. each
- Supports up to 220 lbs.
- Made of resin with steel installation hardware
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red, orange, yellow, green, blue and gray
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.