Crawl and Calm Resistance Tunnel
Move, Work and Get Sensory Input While You Crawl
Work out and calm down at the same time! Uniquely designed to encourage crawling, pushing, pulling, heavy work and exploration for resistance and spatial exploration. Made from smooth fabric that’s stretchy and resistant. Crawl through to build strength, get proprioception on your joints and to support sensory integration. Best of all, it encourages imaginative play! Kids can crawl on their bellies like a snake or push a ball through like a seal. Travel-friendly and lightweight design. Just fold up and go.
- Can assist with coordination, developmental delays, gross motor development, and low tone
- Encourages heavy work and joint proprioception through play
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Small: Ages 2-6. Large: Age 6+
Ideas for Use
- Lie down inside the tunnel. Stretch out your arms and legs like a starfish to give your muscles a great workout.
- Climb through holding a ball or another object for an extra challenge.
- Large tunnel has straps. Have a friend hold them while you climb through.
- Small: 47"L x 17"W. Weighs 0.4 lbs.
- Large: 90"L x 28"W. Weighs 1.3 lbs. One 16" black strap and two 8" black straps on each end
- 93% polyester 7% spandex
- Machine wash cold. Air dry.
- Color: Royal blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.