Custom Corner Bubble Tube Area
Why We Love It
Interactive Space to Recharge from Sensory Overload
No sensory room? Transform a corner in your school or clinic into a relaxing and interactive sensory space. Spending a few minutes in the Custom Corner Bubble Tube Area can help kids chill out and reset their mood. It's filled with sensory room equipment like a color column and sensory lighting! Step through the curtain of glowing LED fiber optic lights into the semi-enclosed structure with mirrored sides and ceiling. Sit on the soft, cushioned platform and use the kid-friendly wireless remote to change the colors and effects of the Waterless LED Color Column. Shatterproof mirrors create an optical illusion, enhancing the visual effects of the changing lights. Helps enhance relaxation, encourage visual tracking and improve visual development.
- Provides calming environment with controlled sensory stimuli
- Helps to soothe, focus and organize when feeling sensory overloaded
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Electrical outlet required. Professional installation recommended.
Part of our SensaSoft™ Collection:
The Custom Corner Bubble Tube Area is built to stand up to frequent use in high-traffic areas, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 3-4 months for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request.
- Includes two mirrored sides, mirrored ceiling, platform and installation hardware. Equipment includes Waterless LED Color Column, Eight Way Wireless Rechargeable Remote and LED Fiber Optic Cascade
- Custom Corner: 77"H x 41"L x 41"W. Top: 41"L x 41"W x 6"H. Platform: 41"L x 41"W x 12"H
- Mirrors (wall): 51"L x 28"W each. Mirror (ceiling): 33"L x 33"W
- Platform: 41"L x 41"W x 12"H
- Waterless LED Color Column: 65.3"L x 6" Diameter with a 15.7"L x 15.7"W base
- Weighs 130 lbs. total
- Made of Medite MDF, PVC fabric, PU foam, acrylic, Zintec metal, HIPS plastic and interwoven acrylic fiber optic tubing
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Fabric: Custom colors available. Lights: Multi-colored
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.