Discovery Putty at the Farm
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Hide N’ Seek N’ Stretch N’ Strengthen!
Play hide-and-seek with therapy putty! Stretch, mold and pull the putty until you find all 12 farm-themed pieces. Then hide the pieces again! What animal do you find? What sound does it make? Practice speech and language skills as you identify each piece. Variety of colors, shapes and textures provide visual and tactile exploration.
- Helps build fine motor skills and support sensory integration
- Versatile therapy tool and fidget that provides tactile exploration
- Supports speech, color recognition and language activities
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Therapists, teachers and parents share multiple uses for Discovery Putty. For example, develop 1-to-1 correspondence with a number board, and count each found object. Encourage speech by describing objects in a sentence. Match objects to pictures. Identify first, middle or end sounds of the objects with a letter sound board.
At the Farm is a soft resistance therapy putty and great for those with low tone. See other Discovery Putties that offer firmer resistances. Not for mouthing or chewing.
- Weighs 4 oz.
- Soft resistance silicone putty. Resin pieces are .25”L to 1”L.
- Safety-tested and CPSIA compliant
- Free of gluten, casein, latex, soy
- Green putty with 12 multi-colored pieces: barn, hay, farmer, rake, horse, cow, goat, lamb, rooster, wheelbarrow, scarecrow and pig
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.