Discovery Putty Dino Dig
Hide N’ Seek N’ Stretch N’ Strengthen!
Play hide-and-seek with therapy putty! Stretch, mold and pull the putty until you dig up all 12 dinosaurs and fossils. Then hide the pieces again! Is that a T-Rex? Identify each “prehistoric” piece and strengthen speech and language skills in the process. Variety of colors, shapes and textures provide visual and tactile exploration.
- Helps build fine motor skills and support sensory integration
- Versatile therapy tool and fidget that provides tactile exploration
- Supports speech, color recognition and language activities
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Therapists, teachers and parents share multiple uses for Discovery Putty. For example, develop 1-to-1 correspondence with a number board, and count each found object. Encourage speech by describing objects in a sentence. Match objects to pictures. Identify first, middle or end sounds of the objects with a letter sound board.
Dino Dig is an extra soft resistance therapy putty and great for those with low tone. See other Discovery Putties that offer firmer resistances. Not for mouthing or chewing.
- Weighs 4 oz.
- Silicone with plastic objects
- Safety-tested and CPSIA compliant
- Free of gluten, casein, latex, soy
- Gold putty with 12 dinosaurs and fossils
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.