Discovery Putty- Transportation Station
Why We Love It
Hide N’ Seek N’ Stretch N’ Strengthen!
Play hide-and-seek with therapy putty! Stretch, mold and pull the putty until you find all 12 vehicles. Then hide the pieces again! Practice speech and language skills as you identify and describe each piece. Soft resistance
- For kids with fine motor delays, sensory processing disorder or ADHD
- Versatile therapy tool for occupational therapy, speech language therapy or counseling sessions
- Supports speech, color recognition and language activities
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Includes putty and twelve putty pieces
- Pieces: Sailboat, skateboard, ship, car, police car, motorcycle, airplane, ambulance, dump truck, race car, bicycle, and fire truck (pieces may vary)
- Weighs 4 oz.
- Made of silicone. Resin putty pieces and printed iron tin
- Designed without gluten, casein, latex and soy
- Putty: Orange. Pieces: Multi-colored
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.