Why We Love It
Mirror for Sensory Exploration
Mirror, mirror on the wall . . . this is sensory fun for all! See yourself reflected nine times in the nine convex bubbles on this funhouse mirror. Bend, step back, wave or jump and see your reflections change size and shape. Kids can't resist moving and experimenting to see their distorted reflections in the kids' wall mirror. Fascinating and playful, the Distortion Mirror helps kids build self-awareness and promotes social-emotional development. Hang indoors or outdoors for fun mirror play anywhere!
- Encourages visual skills and gross motor movement
- Supports kids with autism and sensory integration disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Ideas for Use
- Practice making different faces and gestures to learn about emotions
- Hang near the dress up center to add an extra visual element to imaginative play
- Dance with a friend in front of the mirror
This mirror must be mounted on a wall. The mirror arrives with protective film on the front. Before hanging the mirror, remove film temporarily to check that mirrored surface is intact. Replace the film temporarily to protect the mirror while you hang it. For indoor use, hang mirror with adhesive (included). For outdoor use, hang mirror using mirror hanging kit (not included). Clean with mild soapy water.
- Board: 31.5"Lx 31.5"W x 1"D. Mirrors: 8.9" Diameter
- Weighs 3.3 lbs.
- Made of flexible, high impact absorbing safety plastic
- Surface wash. Wipe dry.
- Color: White board with mirrors
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.