Emotion Cushions - Set of 8
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Emoji Cushions For Learning Emotions!
Emojis are great for helping kids learn how to regulate their moods. Each round cushion features a different facial expression -- surprised, scared, excited, angry, happy, sad, frustrated and neutral. Help kids talk through how they feel, supporting self-awareness, emotional development and social skills. Try wrapping your arms around one and giving it a good squeeze! These versatile sensory tools are great as seat cushions, markers during floor time or stepping stones. Use for early learning activities too, like practicing color recognition or tossing back and forth to promote bilateral integration.
- Supports social skills and self-awareness
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Place cushions in a row. Name the color as you step on each one. Repeat and this time name the emotion
- Call out an emotion and instruct child to go sit or stand on the corresponding cushion
- Pick up a cushion and name the emotion. Tell about a time you felt this way
- Includes eight cushions
- 11.75" Diameter x 3"H
- Weighs 6.8 oz. each
- Made of polyurethane vinyl and pigment ink expressions. Filled with 100% polyester foam
- Surface wash. Air dry
- Colors: Yellow, orange, white, green and red with black features. Black, purple and blue with white features
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.