Emotion Cushions - Set of 8
Emoji Cushions For Learning Emotions!
Emojis are great for helping children learn how to regulate their moods. Each circular cushion features a different facial expression -- surprised, scared, excited, angry, happy, sad, frustrated and neutral. Helps kids talk through how they feel, supporting self-awareness and social skills. Use as seat cushions, markers during floor time or stepping stones. Wrap your arms around one and give it a good squeeze. Practice color recognition or toss back and forth.
- Aids in self-expression, empathy and mood regulation
- Supports social skills and self-awareness, especially for children with developmental delays, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Place cushions in a row. Name the colors as you step on each one. Repeat the exercise, and this time name the emotions
- Call out an emotion and instruct child to go sit or stand on corresponding emotion
- Pick up a cushion and name the emotion. What should you do when you feel this way?
- Includes 8 cushions
- 3"H x 11.75"Diameter
- Weighs 6.8 oz. each
- Polyurethane fabric, filled with 100% polyester foam stuffing
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red, orange, yellow, light green, dark green, light blue, dark blue and purple
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.