Emotion Gel Tiles
Why We Love It
Amazing Gel Floor Tiles for Mood Regulation!
Are you feeling happy, worried or angry? Keep kids focused and engaged when learning about feelings! Each colorful triangular sensory gel tile names a common emotion and features an adorable illustration. Squish and press the oozy gel and watch the vivid colors move for an irresistible hands-on visual processing and sensory experience. Help kids learn self-regulation by using the gel tiles during circle time or in therapy sessions. Kids can use the facial expressions as prompts to identify and talk about emotions. The triangles fit together neatly to form a hexagon to create a cool look in your sensory space.
- Supports sensory integration and social emotional skill development
- Engages kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Start a conversation! Ask kids to point to or step on the emotion they are feeling
- During story time have kids point to the emotion tile that reflects what the main character is feeling
- Choose a tile and imitate the face and even use your whole body to express the emotion
• Use with soft shoes to avoid scratching tiles.
• Do not pinch the tile with sharp objects or drop sharp objects onto the tiles.
• Avoid strong impacts on the tile corners and avoid using the tiles as building blocks.
• Use in temperatures between 41 to 113 degrees. Do not use in direct sunlight.
• Do not use with hot objects (greater than 113 degrees) which can cause deformation and scorch marks.
• If the tile is damaged and the oil and water mix spills, clean the liquid with an absorbent cloth.
• Clean the top of the tiles with mild disinfectants and mild detergents.
• Use only a dry cloth to clean the anti-slip back to prevent detachment of the backing.
• 1-year limited warranty.
- Includes six tiles
- 15"L x 13"W
- Weighs 1 lb. each
- Holds up to 330 lbs.
- Made of PVC. Filled with colored gel
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Orange, green, blue, pink, red and purple tiles with multi-colored graphics
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.