Emotion Gel Tiles
Why We Love It
Sensory Tiles for Mood Regulation
Are you feeling happy, worried or angry? Keep kids focused and engaged when learning about feelings! Each colorful triangular sensory gel tile names a common emotion and features an adorable illustration. Squish and press the oozy gel and watch the vivid colors move for an irresistible hands-on visual processing and sensory experience. Help kids learn self-regulation by using the gel tiles during circle time or in therapy sessions. Kids can use the facial expressions as prompts to identify and talk about emotions. The triangles fit together neatly to form a hexagon to create a cool look in your sensory space.
- Supports sensory integration and gross motor skill development
- Engages kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Start a conversation! Ask kids to point to or step on the emotion they are feeling
- Support reading comprehension during reading groups or storytime. Ask kids how the character is feeling at this point in the story
- Roll a die and then act out the emotion it lands on. Imitate the face and even use your whole body to express the emotion
- Includes six tiles
- 15"L x 13"W
- Weighs 1 lb. each
- Holds up to 330 lbs.
- Made of PVC. Filled with colored gel
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Orange, green, blue, pink, red and purple tiles with multi-colored graphics
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.