Emotion Spot Markers
Why We Love It
Emotion Floor Spots
Spot the smile! With their vivid colors and fun expressions, emotion floor spots are easy to integrate into the classroom or therapy sessions. Each of the eight floor markers features a different expression. Use to teach kids emotional regulation during circle time and support self regulation as kids complete activities during physical therapy or gym class. Help kids understand personal space in the classroom or use for motor planning activities during therapy sessions. Made of durable wipe-clean PVC for easy maintenance.
- Helps kids develop color recognition, social, emotional and motor planning skills
- Supports kids with gross motor delays, autism and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 18 months+
Ideas for Use
- Mimic the expression on your spot marker as a fun opening activity during circle time
- Look at the expression on your spot marker. Can you describe a time when you felt that way?
- Incorporate into speech therapy or counseling sessions to discuss feelings
- Includes eight spot markers
- 10" Diameter
- Weighs 3.5 oz. each
- Made of PVC with non-toxic ink
- Designed without BPA and phthalates
- Surface wash. Air dry
- Colors: Red, green, blue and yellow (2 of each color)
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.