We can help you now!
An Imaginative Way to Help Kids Develop Fine Motor Skills & Creativity
With laces, snaps, buttons, a zipper and hook and loop closures, this regal dress-up top has a magical way of getting kids to develop fine motor skills and creativity simultaneously. Add weighted beanbags or vest weights to the pockets for calming sensory input or combine with a princess skirt to ensure that your child will always be the belle of the playroom.
- Encourages imaginative play while improving fine motor skills
- Nurtures social skills and supports motor planning
- Skirt and optional weights sold separately (see accessories tab)
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
The Princess Vest is a great tool for transitions as well as enticing children into therapy, the car or wherever you need them to do. Weights can be safely added to the four pockets inside the front of the vest and three at the back to calm and provide focus. Elastic panels let one size fit most children. Styles may vary slightly. Use with adult supervision.
Other Pieces to Complete Your Dress-up Wardrobe:
- 13''-16''W x 13''-14''L (Includes adjustable hook-and-loop on both, sides and shoulders.)
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Air dry.
Fairy Princess Dressing VestWe saw this outfit at my daughter’s developmental preschool. She loves it so much we bought one for home. It is a nice outfit of sturdy construction.Read More