Find Me™ Lap Pads
3 - 7.5 lbs.
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Weighted Lap Pad for Calming, Organizing and Visual Processing
A playful lap pad created with kids in mind! Weighted design offers calming proprioceptive weight and the illustrated characters and colorful scenes offer a fun, cognitive challenge. One side features animals and objects. Flip over the lap pad to find the objects in the illustrated scene and call them out by name. Use in speech therapy and early education. Makes a great on-the-go quiet activity. The weight, size and complexity of each lap pad varies.
- Provides proprioceptive feedback to help focus and self-regulate
- Supports kids and teens with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- At the Farm: For children weighing 30+ lbs. At the Zoo: For children weighing 50+ lbs. Dino Land: For children weighing 75+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Tell a story about the animals or objects found on the lap pads
- Name an animal or object and have the child point to it on the lap pad
- Keep kids busy and calm on long car rides or plane trips
- At the Farm: 13"L x 8"W. Weighs 3 lbs. For children weighing 30+ lbs.
- At the Zoo: 18"L x 9"W. Weighs 5 lbs. For children weighing 50+ lbs.
- Dino Land: 23"L x 11"W. Weighs 7.5 lbs. For children weighing 75+ lbs.
- Made of 100% polyester. Weights are 1.4mm steel pellets in polyurethane lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Multi-colored
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.