Foam Ball Pit
From Storage to Set Up in Just Seconds!
Young kids love to jump into our Foam Ball Pit for a fun sensory experience — and there’s plenty of room for bigger kids, too! It’s perfect for socializing, playtime, reading or for sensory therapy. Holds balls, pillows or toys for multiple uses in school, at home or in clinics.
- With no inflation required, you can “install” it almost anywhere
- Helps with sensory integration, motor planning activities and touch therapy
- Fosters social interaction and visual, auditory and tactile feedback
- Quick assembly and disassembly make it perfect for travel and easy to store
- Ages 12 months - 5 years
Ideas for Use
Works great as a boundary to sit and talk. Fill with pillows or our Crush-Resistant Balls to massage and provide deep pressure and relaxation. Kids love the sensory experience as they balance, adjust and move.
Simply hook-and-loop the foam walls around the cushy base, and your ball pit is ready to go. Balls sold separately (see accessories tab.)
Please note: This item ships separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery-contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Walls weigh 3 lbs
- Base weighs 6 lbs.
- 48"D and 12"H Wall
- Walls are 1" thick
- Can be folded in half to be stored
- To clean, spray with general purpose cleaner or disinfectant and wipe dry. Closed-cell foam will not absorb cleaner.
Crush-Resistant Ball Pit BallsFrom $127.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.