Why We Love It
Jump Over Hurdles!
- Use as part of an obstacle course or sensory hallway
- Supports kids with gross motor delays, developmental delays and ADHD
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Set up three low hurdles in a row. Have child jump over each one in turn, landing on both feet after each hurdle
- Handle those curves! Steer scooter around each hurdle without knocking them over
- Practice maintaining balance while stepping over a high hurdle with one foot following the other
- Includes six foam-covered sticks and six stands. Creates three hurdles
- Stands: 6"H x 3.5"W x 1.3"D. Rods: 24"L x 1.5" circumference
- Weighs 2 lbs.
- Stands are made from HIPS plastic. Rods are made from NBR (synthetic rubber)
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red, yellow and green stands with yellow rods
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.