Handy Handwriting Weights (set of 2)
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Looking to improve fine motor skills and strengthen hand muscles? Our oh-so-soft palm weights strap on to the hands for a just-right amount of proprioceptive input, helping boost kids' awareness of their hand movements as they write. Each weight securely fastens with hook-and-loop closure. Provides calming pressure and stabilizes the hand for improved handwriting. Sold in pairs.
- Provides proprioceptive input for writing
- Helps stabilize the hand during writing and fine motor activities
- Made by Fun and Function
- Small: Age 3-7. Large: Ages 8-Adult
Ideas for Use
- Wear while doing homework to keep hands steady without assistance
- Incorporate into therapy sessions for proprioceptive input while writing
- Strengthen hands by wearing the hand weights while grasping small objects with tongs
- Includes two writing weights
- Small: 2"L x 3.5"W. Elastic: 5.5"L. 1/4 lb. each. Green with black elastic and hook-n-loop closure
- Large: 4"L x 2.5"W. Elastic: 5"L. 1/2 lb. each. Blue with black elastic and hook-n-loop closure
- 100% polyester. Weights are steel sand in a 65% polyester 35% cotton lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.