Honeycomb Weighted Vest
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
The Stylish Weighted Vest with Tactile Fabric
This fashion-forward weighted vest has added tactile input for sensory-seeking kids. Run your fingers over the bumps and grooves of the textured honeycomb material to organize and self-regulate. The grounding weight provides proprioceptive input to the trunk, helping to ease anxiety, improve focus and encourage calm in stressful, sensory overloaded situations. Vest has easy zipper closure and two exterior pockets for stashing chewies or fidgets. The interior is lined with pockets for removable weights.
- Provides proprioceptive feedback and added tactile input to help focus and self-regulate
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 2-12
Measurements shown reflect the size of the vest. To measure circumference, lift arms slightly and measure around the widest part of the body. Measurements are in inches. Place weights into pockets based on your child's weight and preferences. Additional weights sold separately.
- Includes vest and 2 lbs. of weight: four 1/4 lb. weights and two 1/2 lb. weights
- Vest: 100% polyester. POM plastic zipper. To wash, remove weights. Adhere all closures. Machine wash cold gentle. Hang dry.
- Removable weights: 100% cotton. Weights are steel pellets. Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Gray
- Vest WeightsFrom $17.99 - $21.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.