Hopscotch Gel Floor Tiles
Why We Love It
Hopscotch Tiles with Sensory Appeal
Gel tiles + numbers = incredible versatility! Kids are drawn to the brightly colored gel tiles, and therapists and teachers love the many ways the tiles can be used! Create a hopscotch tile pattern and teach jumping and hopping, add to an obstacle course or use to label stations in a sensory room or physical education class. As kids hop, jump or sit on the tiles, the colors ooze and swirl for extra visual interest.
- Helps develop gross motor skills
- Supports kids with sensory integration disorder or gross motor delays
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Use with soft shoes to avoid scratching tiles. One year warranty.
Ideas for Use
- Set up a hopscotch game during indoor recess
- Use as numbered spot markers for circle time
- Incorporate into sequencing and counting activities
- Includes ten numbered gel floor tiles
- 15.75"L x 15.75"W x 2.4"H
- Weighs 2.4 lbs. each
- Holds up to 440 lbs.
- Made of PVC. Filled with colored gel
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Orange, green, blue, pink and purple tiles with multi-colored numbers
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.