Hopscotch Gel Floor Tiles
Why We Love It
Hopscotch Tiles with Sensory Appeal
Gel tiles + numbers = incredible versatility! Kids are drawn to the brightly colored gel tiles, and therapists and teachers love the many ways the tiles can be used! Create a hopscotch tile pattern and teach jumping and hopping, add to an obstacle course or use to label stations in a sensory room or physical education class. As kids hop, jump or sit on the tiles, the colors mix and swirl for extra visual interest.
- Helps develop gross motor skills
- Supports kids with sensory integration disorder or gross motor delays
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Set up a hopscotch game during indoor recess
- Use as numbered spot markers for circle time
- Incorporate into sequencing and counting activities
- Use on a flat and even surface.
- Use with soft shoes to avoid scratching tiles.
- Do not pinch the tile with sharp objects or drop sharp objects onto the tiles.
- Avoid strong impacts on the tile corners and avoid using the tiles as building blocks.
- Use in temperatures between 41 to 113 degrees. Do not use in direct sunlight.
- Do not use with hot objects (greater than 113 degrees) which can cause deformation and scorch marks.
- If the tile is damaged and the oil and water mix spills, clean the liquid with an absorbent cloth.
- Clean top of the tiles with mild disinfectants and mild detergents.
- Use only a dry cloth to clean anti-slip back to prevent detachment of the backing.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Includes ten numbered gel floor tiles
- 15.75"L x 15.75"W x 2.4"H
- Weighs 2.4 lbs. each
- Holds up to 440 lbs.
- Made of PVC with anti-slip backing. Filled with colored gel
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Orange, green, blue, pink and purple tiles with multi-colored numbers
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.