Hot Cold Llama Lap Pad
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Love a Llama!
Llama is the ultimate in sensory weighted lap pads! Soft and furry, Llama holds a hot/cold gel pack in his zippered belly. Chill the gel pack for calming cool weight, or heat it up for cozy warm weight. Rub your hands on Llama's fuzzy fur, and fidget with the head and ears. Llama can sit in your lap, on your belly or over your shoulder. Llama's gentle expression and soothing weight make him a great companion for kids, and the perfect weighted lap pad for school or home.
- Provides gentle proprioceptive feedback to help focus and self-regulate
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- For children age 3+ weighing 30+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Place on lap to boost focus while doing homework
- Bring to speech therapy to help promote language development
- Take along as a companion on long car rides
To cool gel pack, place in freezer for an hour. To heat compress, warm in microwave in 30 second increments until warm (but not hot). Check temperature before applying. If gel pack is too hot, allow to cool before using. Place gel pack inside Llama before using. If gel pack shows signs of wear and tear, replace immediately. Replace gel pack after one year of normal use. One replacement gel pack included.
- Includes lap pad and 2 hot/cold gel packs
- Llama: 20"L x 8.5"W x 9"H. Gel packs: 9"L x 4"W
- Weighs 3 lbs.
- Llama: 100% polyester with polyethylene plastic eyes. Filled with 100% polyester fiber. Weights are glass pellets in 100% polyester lining. Gel pack: PVC. Filled with gel
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Tan, brown and cream with black and red facial features
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.