Fiber Optic Infinity Tunnel
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Never-Ending Tunnel for Engaging Visual Stimulation
LED lights create the illusion that you’re peering into a never-ending infinity tunnel. Add to your sensory room and let kids control the effects and change the tunnel’s colors by pressing the switches. They can make the tunnel display a single color or any combination of four colors. Select one of 14 pre-set programs to change the speed and sequence of color. This sensory room equipment helps kids hone attention, tracking, cause and effect and color recognition skills. Have kids interact with the tunnel solo, or have four kids each use their own switch to practice collaboration and communication skills.
- Stimulating for under responders and calming for over responders
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Ideas for Use
- Watch the colors light up and change to soothe and calm
- Teach your child the concept of cause and effect as they press the switches to change the colors
- Teach your child colors as they switch from one color to another
Electrical outlet required. Professional installation recommended. Choose between a wall unit only (SP7272) or a wall unit with a cushioned floor platform (SP7169). Use the included switches to display single color, combinations of colors, build up of four colors and fade out of colors. Automatic programs feature different light patterns of all four colors. Replacement switches are sold separately.
Part of our SensaSoft™ Collection:
The SensaSoft™ Infinity Tunnel is built to stand up to frequent use in high-traffic areas, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
One year warranty.
- Includes wall unit with floor platform (SP7196) or wall unit only (SP7272), four switches (red, yellow, green and blue) and installation hardware
- Wall unit: 59.5"L x 48"W x 5.5"D. Weighs 36 lbs.
- Floor platform: 48"L x 47.25"W x 11.4"H. Weighs 46 lbs. Holds up to 280 lbs.
- Made of Medite MDF, PU foam, PVC fabric, Perspex acrylic, acrylic lighting, Zintec metal and Medicote paint
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: White with blue trim. Custom colors available
Shipping and Returns
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.