Interactive Balance Beam
Why We Love It
Make Some Noise for the Noisy Balance Beam
It’s a step in the right direction with the Softplay Noisy Balance Beam! Help kids develop coordination and balance skills as they walk along the multi-colored soft beam. Using the latest in wireless technology, you’ll hear a fun noise as you step on each section. The auditory feedback encourages kids to keep practicing while having fun too! The control panel includes a choice of eight different sound groups. Just press a button on the control panel to switch to a different sound group!
- Eight different sound groups include numbers, colors, and various fun noises
- Helps kids strengthen a weak vestibular system
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
- Have kids name each color before they step on it, and listen to see if they were right!
- Use in the classroom to teach colors and numbers
- Add to an obstacle course to help kids develop balance and coordination
- Includes balance beam, wall mounted control panel with built-in speakers and wall brackets for mounting the control panel. Three AA batteries are included for use with control panel
- Beam: 70.9"L x 17.7"W x 9.8"H. Control panel: 33"L x 18.9"H x 3.4"D
- Beam weighs 44 lbs. Control panel weighs 22 lbs.
- Holds up to 250 lbs.
- Beam made of PVC upholstery. Filled with PU foam. Wall panel made of Medite MDF, acrylic and metal face plate
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Beam: Yellow, blue, green and red. White wall panel
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.