Interactive Light Up Rainbow Panel
Why We Love It
Light Up Your Life with a Light Wall Panel!
Create a calming environment with the Light Up Rainbow Wall Panel and the Interactive Light Up Star Panel. The rainbow-shaped and star-shaped wall panels have concealed LED strips, which add a colorful, ambient glow to any darkened room. Use the included remote to have the lights cycle through an automatic sequence of colors or press a colored button to choose the color of choice. Install one or both in your sensory space to help develop color recognition, practice cause and effect, improve visual tracking and encourage self-regulation.
- Stimulating for under responders and calming for over responders
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Ideas for Use
- Teach your child cause and effect as they press different colors on the remote and watch the LED lights change colors
- Call out a color of the rainbow or star and let your child touch the corresponding color
- Sit your child in front of the rainbow or star light panel for a calming visual experience
• Professional installation recommended.
• LED lights do not generate electricity or heat, making the panels safe to touch.
• Colors are controlled using the Eight Way Wireless Rechargeable Remote. When the panel is turned on, the lights will go through an automatic color changing sequence.
• Pressing the remote buttons allow the user to choose the color they prefer. If a color is not chosen, the automatic sequence will activate after five minutes.
- Includes panel with Eight Way Rechargeable Remote and installation hardware
- Rainbow: 44.5"L x 22"W. Weighs 33 lbs.
- Star: 68"L x 35"W. Weighs 37.5 lbs.
- Made of Medite MDF, plywood, Medicote paint, LED acrylic tubing with lights and zinc plated brackets
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: White, red, yellow, green and blue panels. Multi-colored lights
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.