Interactive Light Up Star Panel
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Calming Visual Stimulation for Sensory Spaces
A visually stimulating sensory integration tool that's calming, interactive and fun! Star-shaped mirror is illuminated by LED lights, which add a colorful, ambient glow to any darkened room. Mount the mirror on the wall or ceiling to provide a focal point for kids to explore expressions and gestures. The changing colors and soft LED lights help develop color recognition, practice cause and effect, improve visual tracking and practice self regulation.
- Stimulating for under responders and calming for over responders
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
- Professional installation recommended.
- LED lights do not generate electricity or heat, making the panels safe to touch.
- Colors are controlled using the Eight Way Wireless Rechargeable Remote. When the panel is turned on, the lights will go through an automatic color changing sequence.
- Pressing the remote buttons allow the user to choose the color they prefer. If a color is not chosen, the automatic sequence will activate after five minutes.
- Includes panel, 8-way wireless switch and installation hardware
- 68"L x 35"W
- Weighs 37.5 lbs.
- Made of Medite MDF, Medicote paint, acrylic mirror, zinc plated brackets. Contains 23 feet of LED acrylic lights
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Panel colors: white, red, yellow, green and blue. LED colors: red, yellow, green, blue, magenta, cyan and white
- Electrical outlet required
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.