IRiS Bubble Tube
A Bubble Tube You Can Control
Transform your sensory space with a bubble tube! Kids, teens and adults are drawn to the changing colors and rising bubbles. The mesmerizing effect promotes relaxation and increased focus, benefiting both overactive kids and those who need to engage more with their environment. LED technology adds bright and beautiful shades of color to any sensory room. Control the bubble tube’s color using the wireless IRiS (sold separately) for greater interaction and visual engagement. This durable piece of sensory equipment is essential for your sensory room, clinic or home.
- Provides stimulation for under responders and calming sensory input for over responders
- Supports those with sensory processing disorder, autism or developmental delays
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Add to a calming corner in your classroom
- Use IRiS to teach color recognition and cause and effect skills
- Place in the waiting area of a doctor’s office or clinic to help kids relax or energize while they wait
Plugs into standard 110v AC outlet. For 60” or 80” tubes, we recommend using a bubble tube bracket (sold separately). One year warranty.
This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Tube: 6” Diameter. Base: 16.5” Diameter x 8.25”H
- Weighs 25 lbs. (without water)
- Made of acrylic. Base is made of ABS plastic cover and wood, metal and acrylic
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: White base. LED produces a spectrum of colors as it changes from red, yellow, green, blue, orange, purple, light blue and white
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.