Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Calming Light for Day or Night
Light Filters for Every Season and Classroom Light Filters tame harsh fluorescent lights into lights with a calming blue hue. Light Filters for Every Season features three seasonal designs: winter, spring/summer and fall. Classroom Light Filters contain four light blue filters. Both sets of filters reduce the unpleasant flicker and glare of fluorescent lights, reducing sensory overload and creating a soothing environment. Perfect for use in a school, office or library.
- Attach easily to standard fluorescent ceiling fixtures with 4 sturdy magnets
- Suitable for specialized learning environments and anyone with light sensitivity
- Heat resistant fabric
Ideas for Use
- Reduce eye strain for your students by attaching light filters on every standard ceiling light fixture in the classroom
- Create a relaxing working environment for your office workers with calming blue lights
- Improve concentration levels and classroom performance for your students and beautify your classroom with Light Filters for Every Season or Classroom Light Filters
- Includes 3 Seasonal Light Filters or 4 Classroom Light Filters
- Each light cover measures 4' L x 2' W
- Made from heat-resistant, flame-retardant nylon
- Classroom Light Filters are light blue
- Light Filters for Every Season are blue and white in flower, leaf or snowflake patterns
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.