Light Up Writing Board
Why We Love It
Light Up Drawing Board
Practice makes perfect. Practice copying letters, numbers and shapes in a fun way! Improve your drawing skills by slipping the included pictures into the back of the board and tracing them. Switch on the light and watch your picture glow. This tool is a great way to motivate reluctant writers. The Light Up Writing Board is perfect for the home, clinic or sensory room.
- Have fun while learning to write numbers and letters
- Promotes social interaction by playing games like Hangman
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 5+
Ideas for Use
- Place a worksheet behind the board and trace the letters on the board
- Use one marker to draw a picture or shape and a different color marker to trace it
- Draw a picture and then autograph it, practicing the letters of your name
- Includes: Light Up Writing Board, 6 fluorescent markers (use with any high quality dry erase markers), 5 tracing sheets, cleaning cloth and instructions.
- Requires 3 AA (1.5V) batteries (not included)
- Base: 12.5" x 9.5"L x 1.5"D
Board: 12"L x 8"W. Markers: 4.7"L
Tracing Sheets: 8"L x 6"W
Cloth: 6"L x 6"W
- Weighs 1.6 lbs.
- Base: ABS plastic and EVA non-slip feet.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Turquoise base and transparent board. Markers are red, orange, yellow, green, blue and white
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.