LimeLite™ LED Chair
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Calming Sensory Seating
Kids calm down as the chair lights up! Our LED Chair transforms a space into a calming oasis by emitting a relaxing rainbow of colors. Kids can develop visual attention and color recognition skills, all while seated comfortably. Choose to cycle through 17 colors in flash, strobe, fade or smooth mode. Place the chair in your classroom, clinic or home for kids to unwind with a book or some music. The LED lights do not generate heat, so the chair is safe to touch.
- Provides visual stimulation for sensory seekers and under responders
- Calming effect for individuals with autism or sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 5+
Rechargeable battery lasts for eight to twelve hours. Use the included remote to cycle through different modes. Flash mode: 17 continuous colors. Strobe: white. Fade: 7 colors. Smooth: 7 colors flow from one to the next on the spectrum. Use the remote to control speed, and adjust brightness when in static mode. 5 year warranty for the shell and 1 year warranty for the LED system.
Ideas for Use
- Place in calming corner in the classroom
- Wind down at home after a stressful day at school
- Use outside and let the chair light up a beautiful summer night
- Includes LED Chair, AC adapter and remote with lithium batteries installed
- 16.93"H x 15.75"W x 15.75"D
- Weighs 7.7 lbs.
- Holds up to 260 lbs.
- Made of polyethylene plastic. Remote and AC adapter made of polycarbonate. Lithium battery
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: White
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.