Marble Finger Fidget Set
Tactile Exploration and Heavy Hand Work
Feeling antsy or need to keep your hands busy? Manipulative fidget sleeves feature marbles sewn inside stretchy material, providing an engaging outlet for fingers. Work the marbles up and down the sleeves with your fingers for heavy hand work and fine motor training. It’s hard to put them down! Can also be used to warm up the fingers for handwriting.
- Engages hands in tactile exploration while providing an outlet for fidgeting
- Helps children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism filter out excess sensory information
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Set a timer. How fast can you push the marbles through from one end to the other?
- Hold down the fidget with your dominant hand. Push the marbles through with your non-dominant hand.
- Push one marble at a time or push them through all together at once.
- Includes 2 fidgets. 12”L fidget holds 6 marbles and 2.5”L fidget holds 3 marbles
- Weighs 2.2 oz. total
- 85% nylon, 15% spandex fidget sleeves with silicone marbles
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.