Monster Bean Bag Toss
Toss the Bags to Feed the Monster!
Quick, feed the monster before he gets hungry! Grab our weighted Monster Bean Bags or your own bean bags and aim for the monster’s mouth to practice hand-eye coordination, motor planning and sensory processing skills. Each Monster Bean Bag is super soft and weighs 1.25 lbs., providing gentle proprioception for heavy work and building muscle strength. Plus, the adorable faces are silly and engaging. Use them to encourage kids to discuss emotional responses and to describe how they’re feeling.
- Encourages the development of gross motor and coordination skills through play
- Aids in emotional intelligence and self-regulation
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and Sensory Processing Disorder
- Sold separately or together (see dropdown)
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Monster Bean Bag Toss (MW6967)
- 23”L x 20”W
- Depth graduates from 1/2” to 7
- Mouth opening 8” Diameter
- 7.5 lbs.
- Vinyl covered wood with printed facial features
- Purple, Red, White
- Surface wash. Air Dry
Monster Bean Bags (SP6177)
- Each bean bag weighs 1.25 lbs.
- 6” square
- Colors: red, purple and orange
- Made of plush polyester
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.