Musical Touch Wall
Hear and See Music Come Alive!
Engage visual and auditory stimulation with musical sounds and a rainbow of colors. By touching the wall, kids can make music and and change colors of the 256 LED lights with their fingers. Use in your sensory room to encourage and enhance tracking, fine and gross motor skills, hand eye coordination, and number/shape/color recognition.
- Provides tactile, auditory and visual stimulation
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder and autism
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Adjust the settings or select different modes to personalize the experience for each child.
- Color Selector: Let kids select their favorite color
- Speed: Adjust the speed of the effects to move faster or more slowly
- Fade: Set effects to fade away so kids have more time to see them
- Volume: Increase or decrease the volume
- LCD Screen: Change modes and see what mode the unit it in
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Weighs 29 lbs.
- 26"L x 32"H x 4"D"
- Includes mounting kit (bracket and anchors) for mounting on drywall.
- Standard plug (transformer included).
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.