Numbered Spot Markers
Why We Love It
Spot Markers with Numbers
Mark the spot! Brightly colored Numbered Spot Markers help kids respect personal space when sitting at circle time or lining up. Versatile 10" spot markers are easy to integrate into sports or therapy for kids of many abilities. Arrange the plastic spot markers to form a hopscotch board, incorporate into races during physical education class or place them as markers for different stations in physical therapy. Teach kids to follow directions using the bold colors and numbers. Sturdy polyvinyl wipes clean for easy maintenance.
- Helps kids develop motor planning, color recognition and counting skills
- Supports kids with gross motor delays and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 18 months+
Ideas for Use
- Place spot markers on floor to assign a separate space for each child
- Add to an obstacle course! Kids call out the number on the spot marker, and then hop or jump that number of times
- Use as bases when playing softball or to mark positions when playing volleyball
- Includes ten spot markers numbered one through ten
- 10" Diameter
- Weighs 3.5 oz. each
- Made of PVC with non-toxic ink
- Designed without BPA and phthalates
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red, green, blue, yellow and orange (2 of each color)
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.