Nuts and Bolts Fidget Rod
Quiet Fidget for Fine Motor Work
Twist, fidget and problem solve with our Fidget Rod! The bright colorful pieces engage hands and attention. Twist the hardware up and down the threaded bolt. Helps keep restless fingers busy while building fine motor control. Tucks easily into a pocket or backpack for a therapeutic sensory tool on-the-go. Not for mouthing or chewing.
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- Encourages fidgeting and manipulation to filter sensory information
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Count how many turns it takes to get the nut or bolt from the middle of the rod to the end.
- Use to keep fidgeting fingers busy
- Take on the go when quiet time is a must.
- Weighs 2.5 oz.
- 4.75”L x 1.75"W
- Plastic nuts and bolts with wooden beads
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors vary
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.