Obstacle Course Tires - Set of 5
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Never Tire of Workout Tires!
With these workout tires, an obstacle course for kids is limited only by your imagination! Lay them out on your floor in a row or in a circle, or spread them out throughout an obstacle course. Kids can't resist jumping from one to the next! For a great heavy work activity, invite kids to roll each tire across the room. Bright colors add an element of fun to your sensory space. Stack in the rack for a neat storage solution. Great for both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Use to help improve balance, core strength and coordination
- Supports kids with motor delays, ADHD and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Hold a tire on its side and have kids crawl through it
- Have kids walk over the line of tires without falling into the middles!
- Jump! Have kids jump from the inside of one tire to the inside of the next tire
- Tires: 7.9"H. Outer Diameter: 23.6"
Inner Diameter: 11.8"
Weighs 17.8 lbs. total
- Rack: 23.6" Diameter x 37.4"H
Weighs 6.6 lbs.
- Tires: Made of polypropylene plastic
Rack: Made of paint coated steel
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Tires: Green, red, blue, yellow and purple. Rack: White
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.