We can help you now!
Focus Better so You Can Read Better
These patented Reading Focus Cards make reading easier by blocking out surrounding text and helping the eye to focus only on one or two lines. Each Combo Pack contains all the components necessary for customizing two different-sized tools for most printed formats. Recommended by developmental optometrists, the Reading Focus pack comes with three filter colors that let readers change the white background of a page in order to diminish or eliminate visual stress.
- Offers visual and tactile clues for those with reading challenges
- For readers with sensory issues, ADHD, dyslexia, autism, low vision and TBIs
- Blocks out words that are not to be read
- Can be used as placeholders for algebra or scientific equations
- Age 4+
9"L x 4"W x 3/8"D
In each Combo Pack, there are:
1. One SHORT Reading Focus Card for shorter lines of text (i.e., in traditional books with 2 columns of text on a page, reg. paperbacks and for Kindles, Nooks & other e-readers, too - if a protective film is used on tech device screens)
2. One LONG Reading Focus Card for longer lines of text (i.e., in children's books, regular documents and for iPads, Android tablets & other e-tabets, too - if a protective film is used on tech device screens)
Cards are free of latex and lead but do contain pthalates.
100%!"I purchased the Reading Focus Cards for my daughter with ADHD. She came home yesterday with a reading comprehension test from school with a 100%!!!Read MoreA Wonderful Tool"I think this is a wonderful tool! The kids were so excited to use it, and it was amazing to watch their speed of reading improve immediately!"Read MoreFluent reading!"My son's reading is so much more fluent using these cards. We both love them."Read MoreGreat for students"The students have chosen their colors, and each day when they come in to read, the Cards are the first thing they reach for!"Read MoreThank youThank you for making it easier for our daughter to read.Read MoreWOW!"Thank you so-o-o much. Our 8 year old started reading right away. The amazing thing is he has Tourette's, OCD, and Asperger's Syndrome. He was just not getting the reading. A soon as we got the Reading Focus Cards, we put them together and WOW! I was amazed at how well he could read.Read MoreA Quality Product!"My son has been using the cards for a little over a week now and is loving them. The school only had yellow filters as an option; turns out the blue ones are the best for him. Thank you so much for a quality product!"Read MoreGreat Product!"The cards have allowed my daughter to focus her attention on the text rather than getting lost on the page. Her reading has improved, both in speed and comprehension, and she actually uses the Reading Focus Cards without prompting from me! "Read More
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!