We can help you now!
The Deep Pressure Therapy Swing
The Reagan's Ride Swing Seat is a soft swing seat attachment that provides deep pressure, tactile input and therapeutic vestibular input. Back and sides offer a full soft enclosure that provides a feeling of security and comfort, while the front remains completely open. Designed for low-impact swinging.
- Swinging helps with vestibular orientation, motor planning, balance and coordination
- Supports kids with low tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Age 3+
Choose between two different sizes compatible with the On the Go I, II and III Swing Systems (see details).
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
Maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing, with protective floor matting. Use with adult supervision.
Crafted with textured material to add an extra element of tactile stimulation. The inside layer is a durable, soft microsuede. The outer layer is made from a durable woven acrylic which is often known as Sunbrella. All load carrying seams are double stitched for strength. Includes a soft, moisture-resistant pillow with a zippered, removable microsuede cover. Foam-padded bottom.
- Weighs 6 lbs.
- Holds up to 100 lbs.
- Seat bottom is 12"L x 12"W
- Swing measures 22.5" from bottom to top
- Cushion is 4"D
- Approximate opening at top of swing is 10"
- Ages 2-8
- Weighs 9 lbs.
- Holds up to 200 lbs.
- Seat bottom is 17"L x 17"W
- Swing measures 30" from bottom to op
- Cushion is 6"D
- Approximate opening at top of swing is 14"
- Age 3+