We can help you now!
The Heavy-Duty Stand for Swing Chairs
Provide children the vestibular therapy they crave at home, in the classroom or at your clinic. The free-standing stand supports single point therapy swings and hammock chairs. Sturdy enough to support multiple children or an adult and child, the large frame allows for a wide range of movement and provides a gentle ride. Carabiner included.
- Swinging is a proven way to calm those with PDD, ADD, ADHD and autism
- Supports therapy and relaxation hammock swings
- Age 3+
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- Weighs 71 lbs.
- Holds up to 353 lbs.
- 89”H x 63W
- Made of powder-coated steel
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Surface wash
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!