Provide children the vestibular therapy they crave at home or at your clinic. The free-standing stand supports single point hammock chairs. Sturdy enough to support multiple children or an adult and child, the large frame allows for a wide range of movement and provides a gentle ride. Carabiner included. For gentle swinging
- Swinging is a proven way to calm those with PDD, ADD, ADHD and autism
- Supports therapy and relaxation hammock swings
- Age 3+
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for an estimated ship date. 30 day return policy. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Weighs 71 lbs.
- Holds up to 353 lbs.
- 89”H x 63W
- Made of powder-coated steel
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Surface wash
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.