Scooterboard with Handles
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Sit and Scoot with our Rockin' Scooter Boards!
Looking to get active? Take a spin on a scooter for full-body sensory input that promotes gross motor skills and coordination. Scootering provides stimulating vestibular input and supports kids who struggle with sensory integration. Our sturdy scooter comes in two sizes and can be used in a bunch of fun ways! Sit and scoot to move across the room or lay on your tummy and glide like a bird! Kids can grip contoured handles for added stability and balance. Wheels rotate 360 degrees for easy use and non-stop fun!
- Strengthen upper and lower body, improve balance, posture, core strength and coordination
- Ideal for children with sensory processing challenges, low tone and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- For extra heavy work input, use this scooter with our scooter paddles (sold separately)
- Set up an obstacle course. Time yourself as you scooter through it. Can you beat your best time?
- Superhero? Eagle? Wizard? Propel yourself forward in a prone position and pretend to fly!
- Small: 12" L x 12" W. Weighs 2.2 lbs.
- Large: 16" L x 12" W. Weighs 2.4 lbs.
- Holds up to 175 lbs.
- Made of polypropylene plastic, nylon wheels and zinc plated iron wheel casters
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red or blue
- Scooter Paddles - Set of 2$25.49
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.