Scooterboard with Handles
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Scoot Along for Full-Body Movement
Looking to get active? Our sturdy Scooter Boards come in two sizes and provide full-body sensory input and support gross motor skills as kids roll along! A great tool for promoting core strengthening, vestibular input and sensory integration for kids of many abilities. Try gliding along while sitting or lying on your tummy, or even spinning! Kids can grip contoured handles for more stability and balance. Wheels rotate 360 degrees for easy use and more fun.
- Strengthens upper and lower body, improving balance, posture, core strength and coordination
- Ideal for children with sensory processing challenges, low tone and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- For extra work, use this scooter with our scooter paddles for a heavy workout
- Set up an obstacle course. Time yourself. Try to beat your best time!
- Superhero? Eagle? Wizard? Ride along in a prone position and pretend to fly!
- Small: 12"L x 12"W. Weighs 2.2 lbs.
- Large: 16"L x 12"W. Weighs 2.4 lbs.
- Holds up to 175 lbs.
- Made of polypropylene plastic, nylon wheels and zinc plated iron wheel casters
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red or blue
Scooter Paddles-2 Pack$23.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.