SensaSoft™ Moon Seat
Customize your seat with colors of your choice
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Flexible Seating That'll Have Kids Over the Moon!
Rearrange these soft moon-shaped modular seats for heavy work or sit on them to help you stay comfortable and alert during circle time or tabletop activities. Push the chairs together to create a flower, curved line, train or any design you want. Choose a smaller or larger size with or without legs to suit your needs. Mix and match the colors for unique appeal when designing your sensory room, playroom or classroom.
- Kids can move and stack seats as a heavy work activity
- Supports kids and teens with ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
Ideas for Use
- Create a kid-friendly waiting area in medical office or therapy clinic
- For motor planning work and proprioceptive input, have kids move seats to create unique shapes
- Place as seats around a table for fine motor writing activities
Part of our SensaSoft Collection, this collection is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- Without Legs:
- Small (SD8096): 23" Diameter x 20.5"W x 11"H. Weighs 6 lbs.
- Large (SD8093): 23" Diameter x 20.5"W x 14.5"H. Weighs 12.3 lbs.
- With Legs:
- Small (SD8094): 23" Diameter x 20.5"W x 14.25"H. Weighs 12.3 lbs.
- Large (SD8095): 23" Diameter x 20.5"W x 19"H. Weighs 14 lbs.
- Holds up to 220 lbs.
- Made of PVC upholstery. Filled with polyurethane foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Many color choices available.
Shipping and Returns
This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.