SensaSoft™ Moon Seat
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Flexible Seating That'll Have Kids Over the Moon
This moon-shaped modular seating will star in any space! The bright curved chairs are a visually appealing flexible seating option. Kids can stay alert and comfortable on the firm foam chairs. Uniquely shaped modular chairs add a fun element to your room design and fit together neatly to form different seating arrangements. Set up as individual seats for circle time or tabletop activities, or arrange multiple chairs together to form a curvy line, a flower or more!
- Kids can move and stack seats as a heavy work activity
- Supports kids and teens with ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Create a kid-friendly waiting area in medical office or therapy clinic
- For motor planning work and proprioceptive input, have kids move seats to create unique shapes
- Place as seats in a sensory space
- Without Legs:
- Small (SD8096): 23" Diameter x 20.5"W x 11"H. Weighs 6 lbs.
- Large (SD8093): 23" Diameter x 20.5"W x 14.5"H. Weighs 12.3 lbs.
- With Legs:
- Small (SD8094): 23" Diameter x 20.5"W x 14.25"H. Weighs 12.3 lbs.
- Large (SD8095): 23" Diameter x 20.5"W x 19"H. Weighs 14 lbs.
- Holds up to 220 lbs.
- Made of PVC upholstery. Filled with polyurethane foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Pistachio, grass green, sky blue and white. Many color choices available. Contact email@example.com
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.