SensaSoft™ Rocking Balance Beam
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
This Balance Beam Rocks!
Use the balance beam flat side down, or flip it to the rounded side for a rockin' good time! Durable and soft, this foam balance beam is easy to integrate into so many therapy activities. Walk across the balance beam to develop balance, or try standing on the flat side while gently rocking back and forth. Older kids can sit in a straddle position to strengthen core muscles, and practice crossing midline by transferring small objects from one side of the beam to the other. With custom color and size choices and a wipe clean surface, it's a great choice for any therapy setting or sensory space.
- Large diameter beam
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, sensory processing disorder and developmental delays
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
- Pretend you're a trapeze artist tiptoeing on a tightrope!
- Add to an obstacle course
- Challenge kids to stand straddling the beam and walk the length of the beam that way
- 59"L x 23.6"W x 11.8"H.
- Weighs 15.7 lbs.
- Holds up to 200 lbs.
- PVC upholstery. Filled with polyurethane foam
- Surface wash. Air dry
- Colors: Blue, orange and lilac. Many color choices and additonal sizes available. Contact email@example.com
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.