Why We Love It
Soothing Compression for Forearms and Hands
Feeling anxious or need help focusing at school? Slip on these stretchy compression sleeves for sensory input on the hands, wrists and forearms. They’re like a “hug” for kids’ arms, providing pressure for specific periods or all throughout the day. Some kids find the extra pressure on their arms calming, helping them to concentrate. For others, the compression wakes up their muscles for handwriting or fine motor work. The smooth material appeals to sensory sensitive kids.
- Provides grounding deep pressure along the forearms and hands
- Supports kids with autism, anxiety, sensory processing disorder and ADHD
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 4-11
Ideas for Use
- Wear in stressful situations or when concentration is needed
- Put on before fine motor activities to help improve muscle orientation
- Use for dress-up or pretend play! Add a cape and pretend you’re a superhero
- Includes two sleeves
- 9"L x 6" circumference. Stretches to 9" circumference
- Weighs 0.7 oz. total
- 100% polyester spandex
- Machine wash cold. Air dry.
- Color: Navy blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.