Compression Along the Forearms and Hands
Feeling anxious or need help focusing at school? Slip on these stretchy compression sleeves for sensory input on the hands, wrists and forearms. They’re like a “hug” for kids’ arms, providing pressure for specific periods or all throughout the day. Some kids find the extra pressure on their arms calming, helping them to concentrate. For others, the compression wakes up their muscles for handwriting or fine motor work. The smooth material appeals to sensory sensitive kids, and the sleeves work great for pretend play and dress up, too! Use with adult supervision.
- Provides deep pressure along the forearms and hands
- Supports children with autism, sensory processing disorder and ADHD
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 4-11
Ideas for Use
- Wear in stressful situations or when concentration is needed
- Put on before fine motor activities to help improve muscle orientation
- Add a cape and pretend you’re a superhero!
- Includes 1 pair of sleeves
- 9”L x 3"W. Stretches to 4.5"W
- Weighs 0.7 oz. total
- 100% polyester spandex
- Machine wash cold. Air dry.
- Color: blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.