Sensory Twists - Set of 6
Squeeze, twist and grab these fun-to-feel rings! Both kids and adults love the gentle sensory input of these spiky twists. Rub the spikes for tactile exploration and squeeze the rings to strengthen grip. The yellow rings offer medium resistance and the red rings offer soft resistance. Easy to hold, Sensory Twists appeal to kids of many abilities for tossing, fidgeting, manipulating and hand-eye coordination activities.
- For sensory seekers and those with fine motor weakness
- Supports challenges of ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
- Squeeze both sides of the ring together to warm up hands before handwriting or other fine motor activities
- Toss in a ring toss game
- Rub gently on child's arms for tactile input
- Includes 6 rings: Three yellow and three red
- 6.75" Diameter
- Weighs 4 oz. each
- Made of PVC
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Yellow and red
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.