Sensory Wall Panel
Mesmerizing Color-Changing Sequins
We dare you to try not to touch! Sequined wall panels are irresistibly mesmerizing for all ages. The “mermaid material” provides visual and tactile stimulation. Run your hands across the reversible sequins and watch the colors change. Incorporate into educational activities to practice drawing shapes, numbers and letters with your fingers. Even teens like to draw on the panels. Small panel targets fine motor skills and fingertip movement. Large panel encourages more arm and hand movement to target gross motor skills. Use with adult supervision.
- Supports kids with ADHD, autism and sensory processing disorder
- Engages children in tactile exploration and kinesthetic learning
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Idea for Use
Trace your hand to leave a cool handprint.
Draw a picture with your fingers or hands. Have someone guess what you drew.
Practice writing numbers, letters or your name with your fingers
- MDF painted black frame with PVC/PET sequined fabric
- Small panel: 15"L x 15"W, weighs 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Large panel: 36"L x 24"W, weighs 4 lbs. 6 oz.
- Surface wash. Air dry
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.