Sensory Wall Panel
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
We dare you to try not to touch! Sequin "mermaid material" wall panels are irresistibly mesmerizing for all ages. Run your hands across the reversible sequins and watch the colors change for a soothing visual and tactile experience. Incorporate into educational activities to practice drawing shapes, numbers and letters with your fingers. Even teens like to draw on these! Low vision panel features red and black sequins for extra color contrast. Small panel targets fine motor skills and fingertip movement. Medium or large panel encourages larger arm and hand movement to target gross motor skills.
- Supports kids with ADHD, autism and sensory processing disorder
- Engages children in tactile exploration
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Trace your hand to leave a cool handprint
- Draw a picture with your finger and have your friend guess what you drew!
- Practice writing numbers or letters with your fingers
- Small: 15.8"L x 15.8"W. Weighs 1 lb. Colors: Rainbow and silver
- Medium: 23.6"L x 19.7"W. Weighs 2.8 lbs. Colors: Blue and pink
- Large: 35.4"L x 23.6"W. Weighs 4.2 lbs. Colors: Green and silver
- Low Vision: 19.7"L x 15.8"W. Weighs 1.2 lbs. Colors: Red and black
- Made of PET plastic sequins, 100% polyester backing, wood frame and aluminum hardware
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.