Sensory Wall Panel
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
We dare you to try not to touch! Sequined wall panels are irresistibly mesmerizing for all ages. The “mermaid material” provides visual and tactile stimulation. Run your hands across the reversible sequins and watch the colors change for a soothing visual and tactile experience. Incorporate into educational activities to practice drawing shapes, numbers and letters with your fingers. Even teens like to draw on the panels. Small panel targets fine motor skills and fingertip movement. Medium or large panel encourages more arm and hand movement to target gross motor skills.
- Supports kids with ADHD, autism and sensory processing disorder
- Engages children in tactile exploration
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
- Trace your hand to leave a cool handprint
- Draw a picture with your fingers or hands. Have someone guess what you drew
- Practice writing numbers or letters with your fingers
- Small: 15.8"L x 15.8"W. Weighs 1.1 lbs. Colors: Rainbow and silver
- Medium: 23.6"L x 19.7"W. Weighs 2.8 lbs. Colors: Blue and pink
- Large: 35.4"L x 23.6"W. Weighs 4.2 lbs. Colors: Green and silver
- Low Vision: 19.7"L x 15.8"W. Weighs 1.2 lbs. Colors: Red and black
- Made of PET sequins with 100% polyester fabric backing. Wood frame. Aluminum staples and mounting hooks
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Slimline Switches (set of 4)$399.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.