Shatterproof Handle Mirror
Why We Love It
Mirror Mirror in my Hand!
This kid friendly, Shatterproof Handle Mirror helps children to learn self regulation and body awareness. The rounded corners and easy-to-grasp handles make this a safe and portable tool for therapists and parents. Kids can identify facial features and expressions by matching different faces with moods and emotions. This mirror also teaches self care; kids can examine their teeth after brushing and their faces after washing.
- Helpful tool for speech language therapy and self-regulation
- Supports kids with sensory integration disorder, autism, or gross motor challenges
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 12m+
Ideas for Use
- Practice recognizing facial features at home or in clinic
- Have fun mimicking and recognizing facial expressions
- Help a child to use their mouth to make sounds
Base: 13.8"L x 9"W. Mirror: 7.9"L x 6.8"W
Weighs 1.1 lb.
- Made of MDF wood and plexiglass
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Lime green
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.