Build Your Balance and Confidence
Pretend you’re skateboarding or surfing! The skateboard-shaped swing platform has sturdy rungs attached to the ropes to hold on for extra support. Many children find the gentle motion of swinging calming — and it’s a great way to work out the wiggles! Swing front-to-back and side-to-side to improve balance, coordination, motor planning and vestibular orientation. Use while sitting, kneeling or prone. Includes 2 attached ropes on each side and carabiners to hang from a double-point suspension. Use with adult supervision.
- Enjoy the calming benefits of swinging indoors
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4 +
Ideas for Use
- Swing through the air pretending you’re the next famous skateboarding star.
- Lie down with your back on the board and try to keep you balance; now, turn over and face down.
- Straddle the board and pretend you’re flying on a bird.
- Includes 4 "O" hooks and 2 galvanized steel carabiners
- Polyethylene rope swing: 6'L x 2.6’W
- Maple wood seat covered with seafoam green EVA: 8"L x 2.62'W
- Birch wood rungs: 15"L x 1.25" Diameter
- Holds up to 200 lbs.
- Weighs 7.5 lbs.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.