Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Plastic Spot Markers
No more touching or poking neighbors! Brightly colored plastic spot markers help kids respect personal space when sitting at circle time or lining up. Bold colors provide visual guidance for kids to gravitate to their place. Emotion Spot Markers help children identify emotions in addition to learning the social skills of waiting in line and protecting their friends’ personal space. Numbered Spot Markers help children learn their numbers while they learn the rules of the classroom or a game. All three spot markers are an excellent tool to have at home, in a therapy room or in the classroom.
- Incorporate into physical therapy or occupational therapy sessions
- Support kids with gross motor delays and sensory processing disorder
- Age 18 months
Ideas for Use
- Place Spot Markers on the floor to assign a separate space for each child
- Use as bases when playing softball or to mark positions when playing volleyball
- Mimic the expression on your Emotion Spot Marker as a fun opening activity during circle time
- Spot Markers: 10" Diameter. Colors: Red, green, blue, yellow, purple and orange
- Emotion Spot Markers: 10" Diameter. Colors: Red, green, blue and yellow
- Numbered Spot Markers: 10" Diameter. Colors: Red, green, blue, yellow and orange
- Each spot marker weighs 3.5 oz.
- Made of PVC with non-toxic ink (where applicable)
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.