SensaSoft™ Squeezie Seat
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
A Flexible Seating Choice
Need a concentration boost or gentle hug? Just straddle our SensaSoft™ Squeezie Seat. This comfy chair gently squeezes, applying soothing pressure and sensory input through the trunk. The supportive design helps align the spine for better seating posture. Kids can rock back and forth to support focus during reading, listening and class time. Try the seat in other positions for sturdy support when sitting on the ground.
- Versatile design can be used in multiple positions depending on a child's needs and preferences
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
Ideas for Use
- Straddle the seat with your legs on either side
- Turn the seat sideways and use the sides as armrests
- Place on the ground and use as a bolster to support your back
Part of our SensaSoft Collection, this collection is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
Please Note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request.
One year warranty.
- Small: 23.6""L x 7.9"W x 22.4"H. Seat to floor: 9.5"H. Weighs 4.4 lbs. Color: Blue. Ages 3-5
- Medium:27.6"L x 8.7"W x 25.8"H. Seat to floor: 10.9"H. Weighs 5.8 lbs. Color: Light blue. Ages 6-9
- Large:29.8"L x 9.8"W x 31.6"H. Seat to floor: 13.5"H. Weighs 6.6 lbs. Colors: Orange or White. Age 10+
- Made of PVC fabric. Filled with PU foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.