We can help you now!
Item # WR4512
Therapist PickThis adjustment system makes raising and lowering your swings a snap!
- Height recommendation is 8’ from the floor. The Swivel for Swings reduces wear on all equipment and is mandatory for safety. A forged eyebolt is required (not included).
- An 11’ diameter from the center suspension should be clear of all walls, posts and other hard surfaces. Floors should be padded or covered with a mat.
- Regular safety inspections are the responsibility of the supervising adult.
- This system is designed for indoor use. Avoid direct sunlight which can accelerate wear.
- Adult supervision is required at all times. Store equipment when not in use.
- Do not immerse in water. Damp environments will compromise the longevity of both rope and metal parts.
So sturdyThis is a once in a lifetime purchase because it is so durable we won't ever need to buy another one. Each piece is top quality and perfect for the clinic as we can use it over and over and over again. The height adjuster is easy to handle and the caribiners are easy to open and close. Great purchase!Read More
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!