We can help you now!
Raise, Lower and Rotate Single-Point Suspension Swings
Ceiling too high? Swing too short? Use our Swing Adjustment System to easily raise, lower and rotate therapy swings. This easy solution makes ceiling-suspended swings more accessible to therapists and parents. Includes a Height Adjuster with an ergonomic handgrip; a Swivel for Swings with sealed ball bearings for an even glide; Therapy Rope with Eye Splice, made of strong nylon; and 2 Carabiners for fast and secure closure. Adult use only.
- Provides swivel rotation and allows you to raise and lower swings to desired height
- Handcrafted with high quality, durable parts by Fun and Function
- Holds up to 350 lbs.
Easily attaches to any pre-fixed ceiling bolt or suspension device. Supports up to 350 lbs. and is safety-tested and CPSIA-compliant. If your single-point swing does not have a swing hook or carabiner, you would need to purchase 1 extra carabiner to attach your swing to the SAS. Buy two kits for dual-suspension swings.
To mount your SAS Kit, you will need a Ceiling Swing Hook or ceiling mount such as our 2 x 6 Beam Suspension Kit (see accessories). If you are using our Multi Suspension Ceilling Swing Support Kit but need height adjustment, you would only need to purchase a therapy rope, height adjuster and 2 carabiners for each suspension point as it has its own center swivel.
Save when you purchase the entire Swing Adjustment System as a kit. All items also available for individual purchase.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- Height recommendation is 8’ from the floor. The Swivel for Swings reduces wear on all equipment and is mandatory for safety. A forged eyebolt is required (not included).
- An 11’ diameter from the center suspension should be clear of all walls, posts and other hard surfaces. Floors should be padded or covered with a mat.
- Regular safety inspections are the responsibility of the supervising adult.
- This system is designed for indoor use. Avoid direct sunlight which can accelerate wear.
- Adult supervision is required at all times. Store equipment when not in use.
- Do not immerse in water. Damp environments will compromise the longevity of both rope and metal parts.
So sturdyThis is a once in a lifetime purchase because it is so durable we won't ever need to buy another one. Each piece is top quality and perfect for the clinic as we can use it over and over and over again. The height adjuster is easy to handle and the caribiners are easy to open and close. Great purchase!Read More
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!