Tactile UV Sensory Panel
Why We Love It
Sensory Activity Wall
Dim the lights, turn on a blacklight (not included) and all the tactile components on the UV light panel glow vibrantly. Kids will enjoy exploring the knobs, gears, fidgets, shapes and other tactile features as they make their way around this wall-mounted activity center. There's even a set of fluorescent chimes and a wheel to spin. The multi-tactile panel encourages sensory integration, cognitive development and motor planning development.
- Engages kids in sensory exploration through play-based activities that stimulate minds and bodies
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Ideas for Use
- In a dark room, watch the UV lights glow on the board for a visually calming sensory experience
- Call out a shape and see if your friend can put their hand on the corresponding shape
- Work on fine motor skills by turning the knobs and dials and gears
This panel is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- Includes panel and installation hardware
- 47"H x 30"W x 6"D
- Weighs 55 lbs.
- Made of Medite MDF, HIPS plastics, Perspex acrylic and Polystone
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Natural wood with multi-colored interactive components.
Shipping and Returns
This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.